Remember that a large part of feng shui and utilizing feng shui colors in your decorating is about achieving balance and harmony. Knowing the meanings of particular colors according to feng shui rules can help you do this.
What home remodeling or improvements information are you looking for?. Try a local BING search of our site for your answers. The search box is in the right column, just enter your search term & CLICK!.
• Blue – healing, love, faith, honor, truth, peace, tranquility, adventure, trustworthiness
• Black – money, success, power, strength, emotional protection, new beginnings, the end of conflict
• Purple – spiritual awareness and mental and physical healing, truth, passion, creativity
• White – purity, confidence, poise
• Brown – reliability, faithfulness
• Navy blue – wisdom and intellect
• Yellow – friendliness, openness, warmth, honor, prestige, but also stubbornness
• Orange – creativity, organization, lofty aspirations
• Gold – good luck
• Gray – disharmony, lack of balance (avoid this)
• Green – growth, wealth, and money, but also dishonesty, infidelity, and envy
• Red – good luck, high energy, emotion, temper
As you can see, most colors have both positive and negative attributes. This is the primary reason for balance and harmony. Excessive use of any one color can create discord in your living space.
… for any questions, concerns or problems on a remodeling or landscaping project, just click the carpenter’s pencil above. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours with solutions or advice on where to get solutions.
We never charge for help or advice!.
Rating: 4 out of 5