How to fold side mirrors on a Citroen Nemo ?
Some actions may seem easy to carry out on your car, nevertheless, each automobile is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this article we’re going to show you how to fold the side mirrors of your Citroen Nemo. In reality, when you park in the CBD, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any deterioration. To answer this question, first, we will detail the different sort of side mirrors that exists, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Citroen Nemo, and, to finish, the possible complications you may come across.
Different types of side mirrors on a Citroen Nemo
Before we demonstrate you the exact process for folding the mirrors of your Citroen Nemo, we will rather quickly check out the different sort of mirrors that exist. Indeed, even if it is not the most technical equipment of a car, there are different sorts of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the exterior packages of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Citroen Nemo?
We will in this part find out why you came on this internet page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Citroen Nemo? As we explained previously, each kind of mirror folds in a different way, find below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Citroen Nemo?
- Folding Citroen Nemo manual side mirrors: For this kind of mirror, nothing could be less complicated, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the automobile. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong force
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Citroen Nemo?
To finish , for this last kind of mirror, nothing could be simpler, your side mirrors will fold down and open anytime you open or close your Citroen Nemo. On some automatic versions, you can still fold down your mirrors manually, although you’ll have to be very careful, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them via the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Issue with the side mirror not folding over on my Citroen Nemo anymore?
If you are in the situation that a side mirror on your Citroen Nemo doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Citroen Nemo that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its joint, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Citroen Nemo that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this case, there can be several problems, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your manual how to do the technique because based on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens commonly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
To discover more tips on the Citroen Nemo, take a look at the Citroen Nemo category.