Renault Shock Absorber replacement made easy
A fair price in seconds, mechanics you can trust, next-day service at your door
Excellent rating — 4.7 out of 5 4.7 / 5 ( 10000+ reviews)
Get a price
Not sure what’s wrong?
Our in-house mechanics team is here to assist. Share a brief description of the problem and they can help get it fixed.
Share a brief description of the problem and our in-house mechanic team will advise on a fix.
Up to 50% cheaper than franchise dealers
Instant fixed price quotes
(no hidden estimates)
Fully vetted & qualified mechanics
1 year parts & repairs warranty
Next day bookings at your home or office
Get your car repaired at your home or office
Expert Renault Mechanics
Total expert Renault shock absorber replacement mechanics
Number of Ratings
Total number of shock absorber replacement reviews for Renault bookings
Book a trusted mechanic in just a few clicks
Choose your repairs
Pick a date, time & location
Sit back and relax!
Recent Reviews Related to Renault Shock Absorber Replacement
Tom Mcvicker Auto Services
Garage in Lancashire , 32 years of experience
Fully qualified mobile mechanic with over 30 years in the trade.
Garage in Stockport, 9 years of experience
I have 9 years experience in the auto repair industry which started with my apprenticeship at an independent. Having completed my apprenticeship I then went onto work for a number of other independents befor.
Garage in Gatwick , 17 years of experience
Completed a 3 year NVQ apprenticeship with Renault retail group and continued working with Renault on all models including Renault sport products. Completed 18 months with a Honda main dealer to gain kno.
Garage in Nottingham , 15 years of experience
I am the owner of the garage, we have been operating for the past 16 years. We are able to carry out all kinds of repairs including diagnostics, servicing, brakes, suspension, clutches, timing belts, gear bo.
Garage in Aylesbury , 20 years of experience
We are a small family run business and understand how important it is for you to have a safe vehicle for you to travel to work, school and for personal reasons. We can come to you at home or work at a time .
“I had the two front shock absorbers replaced on my Van.
Shamshad was very knowledgable and checked the vehicle over throughly and showed me some other parts that will need repairing in the future but was outside what I had requested. He also took the time to take some photos so I had a clear picture of what it was that was worn.
He arrived punctually and carried out the work in a timely manner and to a high standard. Great job thanks. Will book you again for my other car.”
Essex Vehicle Services
Mobile mechanic in Essex, 15 years of experience
10+ years working at a DAF main dealer carrying out all aspects of repairs and breakdown services. 5 years self employed repairing and maintaining cars, vans and HGV’s, from engine and gearbox rebuilds to .
Garage in Chesterfield, 6 years of experience
Are you looking for a trusted mechanic in the area of chesterfield Derbyshire? Look no further than the fully qualified mechanics at SpriggsAutos. From breakdown recovery and car repairs to light alloy refur.
Mobile mechanic in Bolsover, 8 years of experience
Been a mechanic from school as i done mechanic courses in school and college with a pass! Worked in several mechanic garages working on all makes and models, light and commercial vehicles. Very good in takin.
Garage in London, 10 years of experience
Pit Start is the only garage in the UK that carries out all repairs and servicing in full public view. You are allowed to go into the work area and inspect the work while it’s being carried out by our profes.
Amodeus Ltd Trading As All In Car Services
Garage in Mitcham, 16 years of experience
We are a fully mobile vehicle repair/diagnostics service. With 15 years experience you can rely on us to come to you to save you any hassle of visiting a garage. We use the latest diagnostic technology to.
F A Autos Ltd
Garage in Nottingham, 25 years of experience
I have over 25 years experience in the motor trade business. I began my career in fast-fit for a number of years and worked my way up to branch manager level. With all my experience I set-up my own business.
Mobile mechanic in Bristol, 25 years of experience
I began my mechanic career with an Austin Rover dealership and in my time there it changed to Rover and I worked in the business for around 4 years. For a number of years I worked in various businesses doing.
Gr Automotive Repairs And Servicing
Mobile mechanic in Shepperton , 13 years of experience
I’ve been a mechanic since I left school in 2003. I’ve been self employed since September 2016. I offer full mechanical services on all makes/model of vehicle. I pride myself in the work I undertake and make.
Garage in Glasgow, 10 years of experience
I have been in the trade for over 10 years as a mechanic, working in franchise dealerships & performance targeted garages Including repair of emergency response vehicles. Specialist in all make/model servici.
Garage in Isle Of Wight, 32 years of experience
I started up with a youth training team and learned there for a couple years until I moved on and went to work for a local independent garage. Stayed there for about 4 years and then went on to a better oppo.
Countries in the UK + —
- Northern Ireland
Counties in the UK + —
- West Yorkshire
- West Sussex
- East Sussex
- Isle Of Wight
- Tyne And Wear
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Greater Manchester
- East Riding Of Yorkshire
- West Midlands
- East Wales
- East Scotland
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- North East Scotland
Popular areas + —
- Shock Absorber replacement in Bristol
- Shock Absorber replacement in Milton Keynes
- Shock Absorber replacement in Manchester
- Shock Absorber replacement in Leicester
- Shock Absorber replacement in London
- Shock Absorber replacement in Liverpool
- Shock Absorber replacement in Sheffield
- Shock Absorber replacement in Newcastle
- Shock Absorber replacement in Birmingham
- Shock Absorber replacement in Glasgow
- All Shock Absorber replacement locations
Popular jobs + —
- Renault Car Service
- Renault MOT
- Renault Coil Spring replacement
- Renault Engine Oil change
- Renault Brake Light replacement
- Renault Head Gasket repair
- Renault Tyre fitting
- Renault Fuel System inspection, repair & replacement
- Renault Brake Hose replacement
- Renault Valve Cover Gasket replacement
- Renault Windows inspection
- Renault Wing Mirror replacement
- Renault Car Sensor repair
- Renault Brake Shoe replacement
- Renault Crankshaft Pulley replacement
- Renault Car Lights replacement
- Renault Flywheel replacement
- Renault Alternator repair
- Renault Crankshaft repair
- Renault Brake Pads replacement
- Renault Drive Belt replacement
- Renault Handbrake Shoe replacement
- Renault Oil Filter change
- Renault Rocker Cover Gasket replacement
- Renault Heater Blower Fan repair
- Renault Throttle Position Sensor replacement
- Renault Car Won’t Start inspection
- Renault Fuel Tank repair
- Renault Turbocharger repair
- Renault Airbag inspection
Popular makes + —
- Alfa Romeo Shock Absorber replacement
- Audi Shock Absorber replacement
- BMW Shock Absorber replacement
- Citroen Shock Absorber replacement
- Fiat Shock Absorber replacement
- Ford Shock Absorber replacement
- Honda Shock Absorber replacement
- Hyundai Shock Absorber replacement
- Kia Shock Absorber replacement
- Land Rover Shock Absorber replacement
- Maruti Shock Absorber replacement
- Mazda Shock Absorber replacement
- Mercedes-Benz Shock Absorber replacement
- Mini Shock Absorber replacement
- Nissan Shock Absorber replacement
- Peugeot Shock Absorber replacement
- Renault Shock Absorber replacement
- Saab Shock Absorber replacement
- Seat Shock Absorber replacement
- Skoda Shock Absorber replacement
- Suzuki Shock Absorber replacement
- Toyota Shock Absorber replacement
- Vauxhall Shock Absorber replacement
- Volkswagen Shock Absorber replacement
- Volvo Shock Absorber replacement
- All Shock Absorber replacement makes
How much does a Renault Shock Absorber replacement cost?
The cost for a Renault Shock Absorber replacement depends on the model of your Renault. Check out the ClickMechanic price below, and find out what you’d pay at a franchise dealer for your Renault. We use industry standard data & millions of data points so you know what you should be paying.
These estimates may include Front shock absorber, Front shock absorber, Rear shock absorber and/or Rear shock absorber. We have quotes for 17 model ranges for Renault, Shock Absorber Replacement.
|Name||ClickMechanic Click Mechanic average||Franchise dealer estimate|
|£228||£350 — £374||Get exact price|
|£184||£222 — £317||Get exact price|
|£309||£403 — £474||Get exact price|
Renault Grand Espace
|£344||£415 — £608||Get exact price|
Renault Grand Modus
|£249||£346 — £393||Get exact price|
Renault Grand Scenic
|£236||£284 — £392||Get exact price|
|£250||£339 — £339||Get exact price|
|£209||£262 — £329||Get exact price|
|£240||£230 — £435||Get exact price|
|£276||£227 — £477||Get exact price|
|£247||£265 — £446||Get exact price|
|£234||£300 — £369||Get exact price|
|£302||£377 — £539||Get exact price|
|£183||£249 — £309||Get exact price|
|£253||£330 — £395||Get exact price|
|£197||£249 — £319||Get exact price|
Renault Wind Roadster
|£158||£231 — £231||Get exact price|
Prices could not be created for 18 models. Show ∨
- Renault Twizy
- Renault Thalia
- Renault Symbol
- Renault Sport Spider
- Renault Extra
- Renault Logan
- Renault Logan MCV
- Renault Fluence
- Renault Scenic RX4
- Renault Avantime
- Renault Vel Satis
- Renault Koleos
- Renault Maxity
- Renault Zoe
- Renault Latitude
- Renault Master Propulsion
- Renault Master RWD
- Renault Mascott
Estimates on repair costs, such as the above results for a shock absorber replacement, are created by combining data from multiple third-party sources. The actual cost of using your local repair providers may be outside of the estimated range. We provide estimates on repair costs for information only and accept no liability for any inaccuracies or errors. If you think an estimate is incorrect, please contact us to let us know.
Book a trusted mechanic today
Get an instant quote, then book a vetted mechanic to fix your car at your home or office.
- Vetted mechanics
- Save up to 50%
- Fast online booking
Mechanics that work on Renaults
- A M Mechanical, Southampton
- Best Motors Service Centre, London
- C.a.r.s. Auto Services, Tadley
- Cals Cars, Birmingham
- Chorlton Mot, Manchester
- Eastman Way Mot Center Ltd, London
- Gp Mot & Service Centre Ltd, Westbury Wiltshire
- Happymototorcars, Amersham
- Hinton Services Ltd, Trowbridge
- I AND D AUTO SERVICING LTD, Surrey
- J&K Auto Repairs, Cheltenham
- Kevs Mobile Motors, Walsall
- Knox Mobile Mechanic, Kilmarnock
- LP Automotive Engineering Ltd, Aldershot
- MVSR, Worcestershire
- Mobile Car Clinic, Reading
- Rheeside Garage, Hitchin
- Slr Mechanics, Billingshurst
- The Autocentre Dewsbury Limited, Dewsbury
- Waterloo Autos Ltd, London
Recent Renault Shock Absorber replacement quotes
These recent quotes were taken from our quote engine which uses third-party industry standard data on repair times, along with a live parts retailer, and a regional labour rate to build an accurate free quote. We are constantly improving our quote engine, so please let us know if a price seems incorrect.