|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Real Name:||Javarious Scott|
|Born:||July 15, 1998|
|Age:||23 years old|
|Height:||5ft & 10in / 1.77m|
|Astrological Sign:||Cancer ♋|
|Home Town:||Bogalusa, Louisiana, United States|
|Most Famous For:||Single «23 Island»|
How JayDaYoungan Earned His Net Worth
Javarious Scott was born in Bogalusa, Louisiana on July 14, 1998. His stage name is JayDaYoungan and he’s an American rapper and hip-hop musician. Javarious has experienced significant success as a songwriter and rapper since dropping out of high school when he reached the age of 18.
He works with Ruffway Records and continues to be a prolific songwriter and hip-hop artist. He is still building his career and hopes to one day have his own recording label to help other fledgling musicians. He might have had some trouble with the law but his music does resonate with audiences around the world.
Despite the artist’s brushed with the law, he is still bringing in income from advertising revenue and mixtape and merchandise sales. It is estimated that he has roughly $190,000 to his name. Hopefully, his future mixtapes will sell well too because lawyers are expensive.
Scott did not experience any acclaim until he released his first, official mixtape entitled, ‘Ruffwayy.’ The song ‘Interstate’ on the ‘Ruffway’ mixtape and YouTube video was watched more than four million times in one month.
JayDaYoungan was even a top nominee for the ‘XXL Freshman List’ of rappers to watch in 2018. His next mixtape entitled ‘The Real Jumpman 23’ featured 13 songs and a run time of 32 minutes. Scott’s third mixtape ‘Wake Up’ boasted a big name (NBA 3Three) cameo in the rap industry which was followed up with another celebrity cameo on the ‘Taking Off’ mixtape that featured FG Famous.
The artist’s first hit came with his song ‘Elimination’ on his mixtape ‘Forever 23′, which gathered more than 19 million plays on the Spotify platform. In the spring of 2020, Scott granted an interview with Genius to explain the meaning behind his hit tune.
- The mixtape ‘Forever 23‘ track ‘Thot Thot’ was listened to over 18 million times on Spotify.
- The mixtape ‘Forever 23’ track ‘Purge’ has been played 10 million times on Spotify.
- AllMusic awarded the ‘Forever 23’ mixtape 3.5/5 stars despite its sparse marketing.
- Mixtape ‘Forever 23’ reached #86 on the Billboard 200
- Mixtape ‘Forever 23’ also hit #37 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
- The song ‘Opps’ received 25.6 million plays on SoundCloud.
- The tune ‘Elimination’ experienced over 19 million streams on Sound Cloud.
- Scott’s debut album ‘Misunderstood‘, peaked at number 43 on the Billboard 200.
- His song ‘Repo’ was listened to 6.5 million plays on SoundCloud.
- JayDaYoungan’s song ‘War Ready’ has been played 4 million times on SoundCloud.
- His ‘Endless Pain’ album peaked at #70 on the Billboard 200.
- The album ‘Endless Pain’ was named as a Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
- Yungeen Ace collaborated with Scott on the release of the mixtape ‘Can’t Speak On It’ which included the songs ‘Opps» and ‘Creep Behind’. All received significant listenership.
- Scott’s debut album ‘Misunderstood’ included the song «23 Island», which was played over 17 million times on Spotify.
- In spring of 2020, ‘Misunderstood’ had risen to #9 on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Chart.
- Scott reached to place #36 on the Billboard Emerging Artists Chart
In the early summer of 2019, JayDaYoungan was pulled over by officers belonging to the Florida Highway Patrol in Gadsden County, Florida and was charged with a felony possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
The Florida Highway Control Officers also found more than 20 grams of cannabis, several oxycodone pills, and other drug paraphernalia. There was also a gun in the car with Scott. The other people in the vehicle were charged with drug and firearm crimes.
JayDaYoungan was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance. He was released a few days later on a $2,500 bond. Unfortunately, fans were disappointed to learn that Scott wouldn’t be performing at the Rolling Loud festival due to his arrest. The trial is still yet to be held.
Police also arrested and raided Scott’s home after a pregnant woman accuse him of assault. The officers found oxycodone, promethazine, over $20K in cash, and multiple guns.
There are rumors accusing Scott of hiding in the attic when the police arrested him. Scott faces more charges of illegal drug possession and assaulting a pregnant woman. Scott was released on bail. Another individual in the home was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm.