Volkswagen Polo Owners Manual: Mechanical controls on the front seats
Fig. 37 Front left seat controls with convenient entry function.
Fig. 38 Front right seat controls without convenient entry function.
First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings
Front left seat controls with convenient entry function
The layout of the controls on the front right-hand seat is a mirror image of the layout of the controls on the front left-hand seat.
|в‘||Pushing the front seat forwards or backwards.||Lift the handle and move the front seat. The front seat must engage after you let go of the lever!|
|в‘Ў||Folding the seat backrest forwards or backwards (2-door vehicles only)||Folding forwards: Pull lever and fold seat backrest forward. If necessary, push the seat forwards at the same time.|
|Fold back: Pull lever and fold seat backrest back. The backrest must click into place. If necessary, slide the seat back as far as it will go.|
|в‘ў||Adjusting the backrest.||Turn handwheel.|
|в‘Ј||Adjusting the seat height.||Move the lever up or down several times as required.|
Front right seat controls without convenient entry function.
The control elements are mirrored for the front left-hand seat.
|в‘||Pushing the front seat forwards or backwards.||Pull the bar upwards and move the front seat. The front seat must engage after you let go of the bar!|
|в‘Ў||Adjusting the backrest.||Push the lever back and adjust the backrest. The backrest must engage after you let go of the lever !|
|в‘ў||Adjusting the seat height.||Pull the lever upwards and adjust the seat height using your body weight. The seat must engage after you let go of the lever!|
Injuries could be caused if the backrests are folded forwards and backwards carelessly.
- Never fold the seat backrest forwards or backwards while the vehicle is in motion.
- While folding the seat backrest forwards, always ensure that there are no people, animals or objects in its path.
- When folding forwards and backwards, keep all hands, fingers, feet and other body parts away from the seat hinges and seat release mechanism.
- Floor mats or other objects could get caught in the hinges on the seat backrest. The seat backrest might then not engage securely when it is returned to the upright position.
- Passengers (adults and children) must not use seats if the backrest is folded forwards or is not clicked securely into place.
- When being folded back, the seat backrest must be securely locked in the upright position. If the seat backrest is not locked properly it could move suddenly and cause severe injuries.
Correct sitting position
Adjusting the head restraints
Securing mounts, roof bars or load carrying system
Fig. 90 Securing points for mounts or roof bars (both sides) A: for 2-door vehicles without roof railing. B: for 4-door vehicles without roof railing. C: for vehicles with roof railing First read and observe the introductory information and safety warnings Mounts or roof bars serve as the b .
Paint Thickness Tester -VAS6272
Definition: Paint Thickness Tester -VAS6272- Product Description The paint layer thickness measuring instrument -VAS6272 Paint Thickness Tester- is a combination measuring instrument used for .
Repair Instructions for the Underbody and Stone Chip Protection
Note The underbody and stone chip protection structure must be restored back to its original layer strength and appearance during a repair. Water drain holes must remain free. All threade .