How to Install a 2000 2001 2002 2003-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter Car Radio with Bluetooth GPS Navigation System
by carstereofaqs · April 27, 2018
Would you like to go to a lot of locations you would like to go to without getting lost easily? If yes, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio which can meet your different needs in car. The following is a 2000 2001 2002 2003-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation instruction. If you own the same or similar dashboard and would like to upgrade your driving life, you can refer to this instruction carefully.
2000 2001 2002 2003-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter Car Radio after installation
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2000 2001 2002 2003-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
The original car radio
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard
5. Take out the original car radio.
Take out the original car radio
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can get some help from the above installation guide. If you are confronted with some problems that you cannot deal with independently, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your car. Here I would like to share an amazing 2000 2001 2002 2003-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Even though you are not good at identifying directions, you can depend on the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
What’s more, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you are able to connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio, so you can freely get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!